1. Booking in to either barn is on the understanding that the total number in the party shall not exceed the total available sleeping capacity of the barn unless otherwise arranged.
2. If your group includes any children under the age of 5 then the barn must be booked for sole occupancy.
3. The owners do not and will not accept responsibility for damages or loss including accident or injury resulting from use of the barn.
4. The owners have the right to ask any body to leave whose behaviour is unacceptable.
5. All breakages must be paid for.
6. Booking, 50% deposit, then payment in full on arrival, or full payment on booking if you prefer.
7. No pets, This is a working farm,
8. Travel insurance is wise if you are staying in the winter months, we do get snow most years!
9. Cancellations, in the unlikely event of a cancellation by the owners a full refund will be given.
Cancellations up to 4 weeks before arrival will lose 50% of their deposit.
Cancellations up to 2 weeks before arrival will lose their full deposit.